Manufacturing Companies for Bath Soft Glove LS-5807 to Seattle Manufacturers
With our rich experience and considerate services, we have been recognized as a reliable supplier for many international buyers for Manufacturing Companies for Bath Soft Glove LS-5807 to Seattle Manufacturers, We warmly welcome friends from all walks of life to seek mutual cooperation and create a more brilliant and splendid tomorrow.
Learn the up for the knees pole dancing leg hook dismount from a choreographer and certified pole dance instructor for your exercise routine in this free pole dancing for fitness video clip.
Expert: Wendy Dayle
Bio: Wendy Dayle is a choreographer and certified pole dance instructor in the South Coast region of Massachusetts.
Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso
In this video, OnlineEEI shows you step-by-step instructions on how to set up a portable pipe and drape backdrop kit using its 8 foot tall freestanding kit.
For more information, please visit our event decorating products international store:
Here are the written, step-by-step instructions:
1. Remove screw from bottom of pin.
2. Push screw from bottom side through hole in center of base plate.
3. Tighten pin clockwise back onto screw with base plate in between. Repeat with second base plate and place them required width apart.
4. Slide (unslotted) bottom half of upright onto pin. Join upper half of upright post (piece with slots at top) with the unslotted bottom piece. Repeat with second upright.
5.The adjustable drape support rod is made up of 3 pieces: Two end pieces (each have a hook) and a middle piece (with 4 button holes). One of the end pieces is stored inside the middle piece. Pull this towards the hook side until the last button engages.
6. Snap the other end piece into the other end of the middle piece. The width is adjustable by disengaging these buttons.
7. Thread drapes onto adjustable drape support rod.
8. Place hook on one end of drape support rod snugly into upright slot.
9. Repeat with other end of drape support rod on second upright.
There are many creative uses for Pipe and Drape such as backdrops, room dividers, traffic control, or decorating. Use them at your next event!
Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/onlineeei