Good quality Green Home Mop Refill LS-2801-12 to Algeria Importers
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. Quality is our life. Customer need is our God for Good quality Green Home Mop Refill LS-2801-12 to Algeria Importers, We always hold the philosophy of win-win, and build long-term cooperation relationship with customers from around the world.We believe that our growth base on customer's success, credit is our life.
In this podcast, Dr. Meaghan discusses the benefits of dry brushing and why this should be incorporated into your daily regimen. The skin is the largest organ and therefore, by stimulating the skin through dry brushing, there are many extraordinary health benefits.
The benefits include:
Improving lymphatic drainage
Click here for a good dry brushing option
Directions on how to incorporate dry brushing into your daily regimen:
1. Purchase a natural bristle brush with a long handle so can reach all areas of your body. Make sure that you are not buying a synthetic brush because natural is best.
2. I recommend that you do this naked in the shower, but with it off. Therefore, the skin that you are exfoliating will go directly into your shower.
3. You will always brush towards the heart. Therefore, being brushing by starting at your feet and moving towards the heart. It is best to use long sweeping motions to promote optimal lymphatic movement. It is recommended to brush several times in each area. Do all areas, but be careful with the sensitive areas. Also, remember that you might need to go lightly at first, but as you become more use to the dry brushing, you will be able to be more aggressive with your brushing.
4. Start with your feet and move up your legs. Then do your arms from hands to armpits. Then do back and stomach and chest. Always go towards the heart. Okay on the torso and back to go from bottom to top.
5. Once you’ve brushed your entire body, then it is time to shower. Try to limit soaps as much as possible. I like to use my oils at the end, but most suggest to pat dry skin after the shower and then apply the oil.
For extra benefits, you can also alternate between hot and cold water to stimulate more blood circulation and detoxification.
Do this every day for a month and see the results for yourself!
And thanks so much to our listeners. Our community is based entirely on you and your involvement. If you like this podcast and want to stay connected to the BTBHA community. Click Here
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Or, just tell a friend.
Also, please leave an honest review for the BTBHA Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, head on over to the AskUs section. We’d love to have you on our show!