Factory Price House Plastic Cleaning Duster LS-3808 to Hyderabad Manufacturers
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs for Factory Price House Plastic Cleaning Duster LS-3808 to Hyderabad Manufacturers, items won certifications with the regional and international primary authorities. For far more detailed information, please contact us!
Bengali sponge rasgullas is all time favorite and the most popular dessert. Spongy Bengali rasgullas easy to make in pressure cooker using homemade chena.
Milk – 1 liter (5 cup, full cream)
Sugar – 300 gram (1.5 cup)
Lemon – 2 (squeeze out the juice)
1. To make the spongy rasgullas start with boiling the milk in a vessel. Once the milk starts simmering, turn off the flame and allow it to cool down a little.
2. As the milk remains 80% hot, add the lemon juice mixed in some water in small portions to the milk while stirring it constantly. Keep adding the lemon mixture until the milk coagulates completely.
3. Cover the sieve placed upon a vessel with muslin cloth and pour the curdled milk on it. Pour 1-2 cups of cold water to wash the chena to remove the tarty flavor of the lemon from it.Transfer the chena on a plate and knead it continuously for 4-5 minutes until it becomes smooth and soft. Divide the chena into 10-12 equal parts and roll out each part into smooth ball.
4. Take 4 cups of water in a pressure cooker along with sugar and let it simmer on flame. When the water starts boiling, gently drop the chena balls and pressure cook until one whistle. Then reduce the flame and cook for 7 to 8 minutes more. Turn off the flame and let the steam escape.
5. Transfer the spongy rasgullas in a bowl along with sugar syrup and allow to cool down for 5 to 6 hours to make them sweet and spongy. Bengali sponge rasgullas are ready to serve.
6. Serve these mouthwatering bengali sponge rasgullas as a dessert anytime of the day.
To slightly cook down the milk, add half of water to the hot mill. This makes the chena soft and rasgullas will come out spongier. If you chena is hard then the rasgullas will splatter in the syrup.
Water should be boiling while you drop the chena balls into it or else it will break and scatter.
Recipe in Hindi -Click http://nishamadhulika.com/731-bengali-sponge-rasgulla-recipe.html
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website
$37.95 at the time of this filming. If this is what you are needing, here is where I ordered mine: