Europe style for Home Floor Cleaning Mop LS-1810 to Lithuania Importers
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs for Europe style for Home Floor Cleaning Mop LS-1810 to Lithuania Importers, Welcome any inquiry to our company. We will be glad to establish friendly business relationships with you!
I didn’t get any dry runs. The last run shown in the video was my dryest and the fastest of the day for me. We had a blast on the new site! The third session was dry, but I was working. FTD (dry) for the event was ~59.8 seconds.
You asked, so here it is! I present to you with much honor the product that I am convinced lifted my skin out of it’s years of on and off acne. Not only can it greatly improve the condition and texture of skin, but you can even eat it or use it for many types of conditioning. It’s inexpensive, has multi-uses and tastes great! Can’t go wrong with that.
That’s extra virgin olive oil for you.
I noticed smoother skin after one day of using it. It started to greatly improve my skin and stop my chronic acne within 2-4 weeks.
E.V.O.O is claimed to…
- overtime soften and smooth skin and wrinkles
- lower cholesterol when ingested
- help balance body oil levels without clogging pores
- helps stimulate metabolism for better digestion
- moisturize hands and nails
- strengthen nails
- use as a hair conditioner for dandruff control or deep conditioning (me, I prefer using a little on the tips of my hair occasionally)
- soothes skin irritation & inflamations
- can stop pimples from growing
- soothes itchiness
- can makes breasts firmer?
- rumor is it can help prevent tumors and skin cancers by rubbing onto skin
- use it as a gum toner
- use as a body or facial moisturizer (i use it on my face at night or on days I’m just staying home)
- has powerful antioxidants and vitamin E
- use on tummy or butt to help prevent sagging
- use as a makeup remover (i do this now)
- use with a warm wash cloth or sponge in the shower to massage onto face or apply after showering like a moisturizer
- use it mixed with antibacterial dish soap to disinfect your makeup brushes AND keep the hairs smooth and conditioned! I learned this from Michelle Phan, and this is also how I now clean my brushes ….
Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVdciJkmb7o
*Make sure it’s extra virgin olive oil, not just any olive oil! It’s better if it’s organic, because that way you know that there are no harsh chemicals that may be harmful to the skin.
Extra virgin olive oil “tricks” the skin by simulating “perfect oil levels and normal moisture.” This helps calm inflammations, redness and chronic acne.
Just don’t get too much in your eyes or put too much on your face all at once – it can start to tingle or sting.
Jeanne Calment admitted that her prolonged youthful complexion and long life had something to do with using a lot of extra virgin olive oil in her food and rubbing it onto her skin as well. She lived for 122 years and 164 days. (1875-1997) Wow!
Me, I am convinced that switching to using this product as a moisturizer helped my skin end it’s chronic acne stage. I used extra virgin olive oil at night after washing my face or showering and slept with this on. I also used pure honey as a face wash/mask in the shower, which may have helped with scarring, redness and blackheads. I used a clindamycin + benzoyl peroxide cream occassionally to help with my “acne infection” (a relative thought I had an acne infection) but when I used that alone before I discovered e.v.o.o, that cream didn’t always work at a constant if used by itself.