China Supplier House Plastic Cleaning Duster to luzern Manufacturer
Our eternal pursuits are the attitude of "regard the market, regard the custom, regard the science" and the theory of "quality the basic, trust the first and management the advanced" for China Supplier House Plastic Cleaning Duster to luzern Manufacturer, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.
Bubbling, puddling and running are common problems. 90% of users apply polyurethane incorrectly. This is a detailed step by step guide on applying polyurethane correctly. This is Video #4 in my video series on finishing fine furniture.
Visit my website to download a summary sheet and material list. http://paulsdiy.solutions/apply-polyurethane-bubble-free/
This video is a step by step procedural guide to applying polyurethane correctly.
1.The difference between indoor and outdoor polyurethane. Indoor polyurethane has UV protectors and resin that expand and contract with temperature changes.
2. Sanding between polyurethane coats 220 grit is used between coats
3. Sand paper grits
4. Dust removal
5. Good and bad applicator choices including foam brushes, cheese cloth, rags and paint brushes.
6. The characteristics of a good brush and using natural hair (ox hair) brushes for oil polyurethane and synthetic (nylon) brushes for water polyurethane.
7. The price ranges of good and exceptional brushes.
8. Thinning and proper ways to mix polyurethane.
9. Choosing the right thinning agents for oil and water based polyurethane.
10. The importance of multiple thin coats
11. The number of coats for different uses. 2 coats for most furniture. 3 coats for counters, cabinets, bar tops and wet surfaces. 4 coats for floors, steps, foot rest and stools
12. Finally I offer an almost full-proof application technique that virtually eliminates bubbles, runs and puddles assuring a quality finish. I discuss the importance of feathering out polyurethane.
The all in one steam Mop. Perfect for household chores.
Check details, www.discountmaxx.com